YOUR BODY NEEDS A BATHTUB!
There is nothing better than to immerse yourself in a bathtub to release tension and relieve fatigue. Letting yourself being covered with hot water will give your skin what it needs: hydration, relaxation and softness.
Below, you will find 7 benefits of taking a bathtub:
1. Reconcile the dream: thanks to the hot water from the tub and the fresh air that hits your skin, your brain releases melatonin, a hormone that helps you fall asleep easily. That is why we recommend you to do it at night.
2. Improves circulation: Drowning your body into warm water makes it respond immediately sending more blood to the surface, that's why your skin looks redder. The arteries and veins expand temporarily, reducing blood pressure creating more space for blood to flow throughout them. This helps lower stress levels.
3. Great for cold and flu: The steam of a bathtub helps to decongest the lungs and nose to breathe and sleep better.
4. It makes you happier: A warm bath…and stimulates your body to release endorphins, also strengthen your immune system, improves sleep and helps prevent headaches.
5. Detoxify: Hot water causes us to sweat, by this way we eliminate toxins from the body. The increment in circulation stimulates the lymphatic system.
6. Moisturize your skin: Soaking the body opens the pores. If you add certain salts and oils your skin will be soft and glowing.
7. A moment of perfume: The essential oils in our products can change your shower bath experience because of the impact they have on your mood: consider how you would like to feel and then choose the aroma that you like the most.