DO YOU WANT TO LIGHT A LEGS OF DREAM? HERE WE TELL YOU WHAT EXERCISES YOU MUST DO TO ACHIEVE IT
We all want to show an enviable body throughout the year ... however, for work, commitments and lack of time, those desires are forgotten. And although we know that you have your best Maja Attitude to achieve all your goals, we want you to know those exercises that will not take you so long and so you can wear some spectacular legs.
Let's start ...
1. Squats: this is usually a very popular exercise when it comes to exercising, the first thing you should do is stand up as straight as you can so that your feet are in line with the shoulders and when you lower your back, your knees do not go the tips of your feet. This exercise can do it for about 20-25 minutes. In addition, with this exercise you will not only have those dreamed legs, you will also tone up your buttocks.
2. Yoga: besides de-stressing, it will help you to meditate on what you are doing and to bring you peace of mind, it is a good activity to keep your legs active. We recommend the half moon, which consists of separating the feet, raise the arms at shoulder height and raise the right foot to 90 degrees.
3. Run: it is advisable to set a daily goal, either 30 minutes or an hour, no matter how much time you spend, but perseverance, because with this technique, you will begin to improve your resistance, your circulation and tone your legs.
4. Elevate the heel: to carry out this exercise you must stand in front of the wall and support your hands on it, little by little it begins to raise the heels until it is supported only on the toes of your feet, performs several repetitions elevating and supporting the heel on the floor, this exercise will help tone your calves, do not forget to warm up to avoid injuries. Practice it between 10 and 15 seconds repeatedly.
5. The bridge: over time, this exercise has become a classic, is to lie on your back and leave your legs bent apart. Then, you must raise the arch of your back and form a bridge helping you with the forearms that will be supported on the ground. Ideal to strengthen the legs!
6. Bicycle: in addition to helping the environment, while driving a bike you can improve many aspects of your health, burn calories automatically and strengthen all the muscles of your legs.
The moment is now Maja! Christmas is coming and we want you to see some legs of a heart attack.