BOHO-CHIC, THE SPRING STYLE
Spring has arrived! And with it the most feminine and delicate trends of the season are reborn.
The bohemian or boho-chic style has become one of the most popular fashion look, not only because of how cool it is, but because of how comfortable, romantic and hippie influenced that makes it unparalleled. The key to achieve this appearance is to look carefree and natural, but in a sophisticated way. It's easier than it sounds, you should only focus on the small details, such as laces, jewelry, prints and accessories.
How can I do to achieve a bohemian style?
Here we leave you some tips to look like a whole boho girl!
1. This style is characterized by the use of exotic fabrics and various colors. The garments must be loosen up and with flowing lines.
2. What about the hair? A wavy hair will be the perfect hairstyle and just add a small detail or accessory such as a hat to finish your look.
3. Put away your high-heels and instead use sandals with comfortable straps or short cut booties to match your outfit.
4. Laces are a great option for this style. Choose a white or nude color for a lace dress, combine with a cute necklace and a hat and you'll have a simple bohemian casual look, but with a lot of style.
5. Incorporate fringes. In bags, jackets, skirts, dresses or jeans, they will be the perfect touch for a boho trendy and fabulous look.
Definitely, this is a spring fashion must, do you dare to try it?