AUDREY HEPBURN PHRASES
Reading a book in a park, laughing with friends, or eating a rich cake might be just what we need in times when nothing seems to be going good. Audrey Hepburn, a beauty icon who lived with joy and optimism no matter what life brought to her, qualities that, according to her, made her a successful person.
Here are his most inspirational phrases:
1. "I think we should be strong when everything seems to go wrong. I think happy women are the most beautiful."
2. "I need a lot of love, to love and to be loved. Love does not terrify me, but it terrifies me it leaves."
3. "To be honest, I still read fairy tales, and they are my favorites."
4. "Opportunities are not always given, and when they appear, you must take them."
5. "The most important thing of all is to enjoy life. Being happy is all that matters."
6. "I like people who make me laugh. Honestly, I think laughing is the thing I like the most. It heals negative energies and is probably the most important thing in a person."
7. "To have beautiful eyes, look for the good of others. To have beautiful lips, pronounce only words of kindness. And for balance, walk with the certainty that you are never alone."
8. "As you grow up, you will find that you have two hands; One to help you and the other to help others."
9. "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; Never throw away anyone."
Maja, what is your favorite one?